- Quinoa flour is an ancient super food grain rich in protein and dietary fiber.
- It is gluten free and so can be enjoyed by individuals who are sensitive to gluten or wheat.
- It is usually boiled and consumed as a side dish, as breakfast porridge, added to salads or used to thicken soups.
- Quinoa helps in reducing weight, lowering blood sugar levels and contains important molecules which have shown anti inflammatory effects.
- It is rich in antioxidants believed to help fight ageing and many more diseases.
Write Your Own Review